The Singh family has been associated with the growth of the North Coast for over 100 years.
Dayal Singh settled in Lismore in the early 1900’s and started a joinery business. It was the beginning of a commitment to the North Coast which remains strong today.
Over the years Singhs have been involved in the development of the North Coast in such diverse areas as bridge construction, the building of the Rocky Creek Dam, and the establishment of Ready Mix Concrete in this area.
In 1954 Singhs opened their first tyre service in Lismore, and in the years that followed have established Singhs Tyre and Mechanical outlets in Ballina, Casino, Kyogle, Byron Bay and Port Macquarie.
Today, Singhs Tyre and Mechanical remains a local family business employing over 40 local people and is committed to providing the highest level of service, range of products, and up to date equipment available on the North Coast.